It’s time to stand out with outstanding leadership development.
Every Executive Coaching Program is custom-crafted for the leader who strives to achieve and maintain true excellence. At the outset, SBC’s proprietary tools quickly identify and define critical leadership attributes and objectives. Our extensive fast-paced personal inventory includes:
- The SBC 360° Leadership Assessment with our qualitative interview process.
- A comprehensive Model of Superior Leadership.
- Our Master Library of best practices, leadership exercises, and team empowerment models.
The Senior Executive Coaching Program is based on the content and delivery processes honed through years of serving clients nationwide. With our wealth of expertise guiding you and our quality tools at your fingertips, you’ll find your results are immediate, of high impact, and sustainable.
We employ an array of continually proven methods and practices to accomplish the defined goals. As the program progresses, SBC determines the combination of skill development techniques which will accomplish the program objectives most quickly and effectively for each individual. The process includes:
1. Defining leadership performance and competency goals.
2. Producing a 360⁰ profile to provide objective data on how the participant is viewed by others, including the CEO and peers, and direct reports across a range of 35 competencies.
3. Self-assessment testing, as needed, to determine which areas come the most and least naturally to the participant.
4. Providing focused feedback and mastering specific best practices.
5. Using best practice drills during the program sessions and on the job, with guidance on alternatives and skill implementation approaches to achieve the targeted goals.
6. Learning practical techniques for managing perceptions by changing old views and beliefs that people have of the participant into new, better serving ones.
7. Reinforcing techniques for converting more effective leadership practices into comfortable habits, supported by a solid belief system and feedback techniques.
8. Continuous evaluation of progress toward achievement of the program objectives.
9. Periodic consultation with the CEO to review program progress and expected results.
10. The option to conclude with a 360⁰ evaluation with self-conducted skill expansion and reinforcement design.
The program progresses through the 360⁰ Leadership Assessment and ten coaching sessions. Sessions are typically ninety minutes, held every other week. The sessions progress through three phases:
Phase I. Building a Foundation
Pre-work Questionnaire, 360° Leadership Assessment, personal interviews, and coaching sessions on the nature and impact of genuine leadership.
Coaching focuses for sessions 1-3: